– BA Degree from Law Department – A minimum GPA of 3,00/ 4,00
– MA/LL.M. Degree – A minimum GPA of 3,00/4,00
– ALES: (for native applicants) minimum 70 from Equally Weighted /Verbal or GRE: Minimum 154 (Quantitative/Verbal) Required
– English Proficiency: YDS (87) / TOEFL IBT(80) *For Turkish applicants YDS test score is accepted. Equivalent test scores from The Council of Higher Education Foreign Language Examination (YÖKDİL) will also be accepted for applications made in accordance with these additional terms.
– A research proposal (The proposal should outline the project that you wish to pursue in your PhD dissertation. It must be written in English or Turkish and must be no longer than 2500 words including footnotes, references and bibliography).
– A letter of intent ( 1000-2000 words)
– Successful performance in a written exam and interview
– Applicants will only be invited to take the interview and the written exam if their research proposals are found successful by the evaluation committee.