Applicants are expected to be graduated from an undergraduate program. Students, who are still studying and are expected to graduate before the Fall Term, can also apply.
• Official Transcripts: Minimum GPA of 3,30/4,00
• Applicant should have taken at least one course from each group listed below with a “B” or equivalent grade.
Group 1: Introduction to Psychology, Recent Topics in Psychology
Group 2: Statistics, Research Methods
Group 3: Social, Developmental, Cognitive, Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
• English Proficiency:
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): IBT min.80, CBT min 213, PBT min. 550 or YDS (min. 87) belgesi.
• ALES (Akademik Personel ve Lisansüstü Eğitimi Giriş Sınavı): Min. 70 (Equally Weighted)
• GRE (Graduate Record Examination; For International Applicants): Min.156 from Quantitative
• 2 letters of recommendation.
After application, all applications are evaluated by the committee and ranked within their ALES/GRE scores, recommendation letters etc. If needed, interviews are held by the committee.
Online Application: http://gradapp.ku.edu.tr/