Applicants are expected to be graduated from an undergraduate program. Students, who are still studying and are expected to graduate before the Fall Term, can also apply.
• Official Transcripts: Minimum GPA: 3,00/4,00. Applicants are expected to take at least two History or Sociology courses during their undergraduate studies. These courses should be either required area, area elective or other equilavent courses.
• English Proficiency: TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): IBT min. 80, YDS min. 80, YÖKDİL min. 80
• ALES (Akademik Personel ve Lisansüstü Eğitimi Giriş Sınavı): Min. 70 from Equally Weighted.
• GRE (Graduate Record Examination; For International Applicants): Minimum 153 from Quantitative
• 2 letters of recommendation.
Following the application deadline, all applications are evaluated by the committee and ranked within their GPA, ALES/GRE scores, recommendation letters etc. If needed, interviews are held by the committee.