• Official Transcripts: Minimum GPA of 3,00/4,00
• English Proficiency: TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): IBT min. 80, CBT min. 213, PBT min. 550 or YDS (min. 87)
• ALES (Akademik Personel ve Lisansüstü Eğitimi Giriş Sınavı): Min. 70 from Quantitative.
• GRE (Graduate Record Examination; For international applicants): Min. 610/149 from Quantitative
• 2 recommendation letters.
• Application Form
Applicants graduate from other majors are expected to took the courses or equilavent courses listed belowINTL 101 Introduction to Political Science
INTL 203 Introduction to International Relations
INTL 204 Introduction to Comparative Politics and
1 Research Methods Course (not specifically from INTL major)
2 International Relations Courses.
Cookies are used to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. You can accept all cookies by selecting "Allow all" or you can edit the settings by selecting "Customize your cookie settings".
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be turned off in our systems.
These cookies are used to provide insight into how we can improve our service to all our users and to understand how you interact with our website as an anonymous user.
These cookies are used to create your profile and provide ads relevant to your interests. It is also used to limit the number of times you see an ad, as well as help measure the effectiveness of the ad campaign.
Cookies are used to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. You can accept all cookies with the "Allow All" option or you can edit the settings with the "Customize Settings" option.