PhD Program offers concentration in the following areas:
- Clinical Psychological Science
- Cognitive Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Social I/O Psychology
– BA and/or MA degree
– Reference Letters, Letters of Recommendation: The Graduate School requires three reference letters for PhD applications. These should be by persons well qualified to speak from first-hand knowledge about the applicant’s potential for graduate study. Letters of recommendation must be submitted online*.
* recommendation letters from faculty members is not necessary for candidates applying to graduate programs in Psychology if they are the graduates of Koc University Psychology undergraduate program.
–Statement of Purpose, which should not exceed 2,000 words, focusing on why the applicant wants to study at Koç University and in this particular program as well as explaining career objectives and research interests
– English Language, when applicants’ native language is not English, they must ensure to provide their official scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL,), or any equivalent testing system. (Please see minimum required scores below).
– ALES or GRE Score: (Please see minimum required scores below)
– Successful performance in a written exam.
Shortlisted MA/Ph.D. applicants are invited to take a Science Exam which aims to test science literacy and demonstrate the ability to understand the logic and design of an empirical research.
|Ph.D. in Psychology Admission Requirements|
|Scores||With BA Degree||With MA Degree|