– Ph.D. Students may also be funded by external sources (i.e., TUBITAK Project/BİDEB, EU Projects, corporate funding or faculty research projects).
– Limited number of KU Scholarships based on academic merit: Monthly stipends.
– MA- Thesis programs admit all students with tuition waiver: admitted students do not pay tuition. (Except Clinical Psychology and LL.M.).
– Stipend may be available based on academic merit for some admitted MA-Thesis students.
– MA-Thesis students may be funded by external sources (i.e., TÜBİTAK or projects of the professors).
– LL.M. / Clinical Psychology with Thesis Program students pay full tuition. There may be a partial scholarship option depending on the strength of the application (e.g., grades, scores, written exam, interview) file to only limited number of students.
– Non Thesis students pay full tuition.
– KU alumni receive %25 discount.
All admitted Ph.D. students receive the following benefits: